Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm a tj toothpick, you're a mommy toothpick, daddy's a daddy toothpick

Mommy asked me to write about this because she wants to always remember me doing this. ALL THE TIME!

About 2-7 times a day, we'll be talking about something, watching something or playing something that triggers me to say while pointing to each family member, "I'm a TJ Christmas tree, you're a Mommy Christmas tree, and Daddy's a Daddy Christmas tree." I've used such comparisons as pigs, socks, poopy-guys, zippers, heaters, rugs, ears, animals and objects.


... or if we're watching a show, I assign characters to each of us. "You're Lola, I'm Charlie and Daddy's Charlie" or "I'm dat boy, you're dat girl, and daddy's dat man". Omigosh, they get a kick out of it every time.

Too fun!
Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP