Monday, January 25, 2010

Where's TJ?

The reason for no blogs lately isn't for lack of doing things. In fact, it's because we've been doing so many "things" that I haven't had a chance to write lately.

For example, an 'un'fun thing I did this week was to be sick. I had a fever of 104 over two days and since my fever broke, I've been trying to get rid of a very stuffy nose and a little cough. It's been a little pathetic over here. My 104 fever hit the day my Daddy was driving home to see us from his short business trip. I was pathetically draped over my Mommy while the water heater in the basement was rusting out and breaking. So, we had 3 days without hot water. That was fun.

Yesterday, Mommy needed to get me out of the house (for her sake, I think) so we headed to B-W to watch a basketball game and track meet. There was also a wrestling match, swim meet and racquetball tournament going on at the same time. Needless to say, parking was insane. So, Mommy dropped Bondi and me off and went to park. We cheered and cheered...and I was very excited to get up and down from the stands during the bball game. That made my mom nervous but she let me do it anyway. Probably because we were only in the second row. : )

I've been okay today (Sunday), but Daddy has it now. Ohh Daddy. Pray for us here, please! We've been under attack : ( but we're hangin' in there!

One fun thing I did last week was have my Auntie Melissa over for a morning. Yep, Mommy had to be at work very early one day and Auntie Melissa came to stay with me since Daddy was out of town. We had a great time and even made a sleeping fort. The best part was that in the back of Mommy's mind, she thought "oh, i hope he doesn't have to poop while Auntie is there!" but she decided not to worry since it wasn't too long of a window for opportunity. Well well well, I saved a nice potty time for my Auntie. I'm sure she looks at me much differently now. : )
Love you!
TJ

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 26, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

It's a good thing I don't mind poop as much as you don't mind poop :) ...and I'd hardly call what we 'made' a fort! Ha. I couldn't even figure how to work the tent! <3 you, TJ! Kisses. Love, Auntie Melissa

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP