Monday, March 29, 2010

i don't know how to say this...

I really don't know how to tell you all this, but I'm just going to come out and say it. I am the best kid in the whole world. And...I am Iron Man. Oh, and...I am ten years old.

I don't say I'm the 'best kid ever' in a boastful way...it's just that I am the sweetest, lovingest (yes, it's a word) kid on earth and the absolute freaking joy of my Mommy's and Daddy's life. They can't get enough of me and I like that.

I'm not perfect, of course. That's obvious. I have power struggles and trouble listening sometimes...things like that. But on any given day, I listen well and my Mom and Dad know they're lucky. Mommy watched me follow directions wonderfully during Open Gym today at the Rec and she was so proud! I sat nicely when I was asked to, helped clean up, sang songs, ran around like a complete nut, and counted balls in the parachute...then after I chased down a kid for a ball and knocked him over, I said sorry and gave him the ball back.
I have the greatest, funniest personality and I'm just plain fun to be around! And if you're looking for energy - boy, I've got it. From the time I wake up to the time I fall asleep in bed, I am moving a mile a minute. I get that from my Daddy. I'm the perfect match for my family.

Maybe this is all just review...but I haven't written in so long that I wanted you all to remember who I am. I like to tell people I'm "this many...ten...I'm this many...ten" and hold up all my fingers. I tell anyone and everyone 72,000 times a day that I'm Iron Man, Devastator, Bumblebee, "that kid" (and point, yes, point), Timmy, TJ Butterfly, and so on. Then I assign other people names. Like this: "Daddy's a Daddy Optimus Prime, you're a Mommy Optimus Prime, and I'm a TJ Optimus Prime". That's how our day goes. Every day. And the Budic family loves every minute of it. That's us! How are you?

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP