Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chicken Fried

The other day, I got TJ buckled into his carseat and then started the car. I had driven it home from work the night before and hadn't turned the radio off so it was blasting "mommy songs". Instead of just turning it off, I turned it softer and was about to put one of TJ's favorite CDs in when we both heard these lyrics to what I'm guessing is a popular song right now. I have no idea who sings it but it says, "even when the sky is falling down...dooooown...dooown...."

TJ piped up quickly and said, "What is this, Mom? Chicken Little?" Ohhh my gosh, I almost drove off the road. It took me half a second to catch what he meant but then I had to agree. Yep. Yep, it was about Chicken Little.

---- I just noticed that my Mom wrote this blog instead of me. But I'm too tired to make her change it so it's going to stay for now. G'nite friends!

Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP