Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Well, I started this blog weeks ago...and I'm only getting to it now. So...sorry! : ) I will call it "Family Time"!

I sure love my family and I'm so happy and lucky that I get to live near them now. The other day (back when I started writing this), my Aunt CC and Uncle Paul called to see if I could come over and play. Well, I jumped up and down like a crazy man and agreed. Mommy dropped me off in my snowpants and all my gear ready to play with the doggies outside.

I built an enormous snow fort (decorated with some yellow snow, no doubt) and had a ball! After awhile out in the cold, we needed to warm up. So, they fed me cheese curls, chicken nuggets, two bowls of ice cream and hot chocolate. Oh - and some marshmallows on top. When Mommy picked me up and heard about my "meal" she laughed out loud and said it would be an interesting next few hours. And it was. I was off the wall for a short while then fell asleep on the couch for an hour. Nice!

Auntie Melissa and Grandma have been coming over to TJ-sit (NOT babysit) while Mommy is at her office twice a week. I wrestle and ride my bike with Auntie Melissa. We color too sometimes but mostly I just tell her to color things. I usually have to poop while she's here with I'm sure she thinks is pretty special. : ) I love seeing her more often and she brings good snacks. Grandma brought movies last time and I talked about them a lot when Mommy got home. She brought a special sticker and coloring work book too. I am really rockin' my colors lately! Grandma reads me books a lot too and makes good voices and she wore me out so much that I fell asleep on the couch as Daddy was walking in the door from his work. I'm so silly!

Thanks, Family!!! I miss you guys!
Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP