Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Great Pumpkin

Today was a fantastic day! I played with my "Ponda" and "Tonda" (Grandma and Grandpa) all morning until my nap. When I was done not sleeping, I surprised Mommy by saying a new word that I learned from Grandma and Grandpa while she was at work. I say "Halloween"! Can you believe it? I pointed to Grandma's shirt and yelled it out perfectly well. How cool am I! Then we went out the door for a trip to a pumpkin patch!

When we arrived, I got all excited and yelled out to the pumpkins. "Hi Gop'ms!" We got some tickets and boarded the hay ride. I loved the tractor and watching the kids on the hay ride. We made a stop at a petting barn and I ran around like a crazy man trying to see EVERYTHING in one second. I was like a little red-headed ping pong ball. Bing - to the mini horse. Bing - on to the ducks and bunnies. Bing - next to the goats and pigs. I was a nut! And a very cute nut. I even fed the lambs and Mommy was very surprised that I did it.

I got to pick out a gop'm and it took me forever to choose. After the farm, we went to dinner and I yelled "Hi Houf" to every house along the way. Complete with a wave or a point. Dinner was unbelievable. I mostly ate tater tots, ketchup and grapes...along with some incredible dessert. But Daddy had a crazy, huge double-decker burger and I had a few bites. To help us digest our food, we went to Freedom Park afterward and we played on the jungle gym and walked to the lake. It was beautiful. I didn't want to leave, but sat pretty nicely in the car for the ride home. When we got back, I got some very cool Halloween presents and Mommy and Daddy swooped me off for bed.

Talk about a full day! I get to see some cars tomorrow. It'll be great! Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP