Saturday, October 18, 2008

so much to say, so much to say

i'm tellin' you what...it's so hard to keep up with myself on this here blog. so hard! but i'll try...i have a favorite book at mommy's work. i run for the shark book every time and when i grab it, i yell "bite! bite! yark bite! yark bite!" mommy loves it.

my night time routine is pretty cool too. most nights, daddy puts me to bed. but the last few nights, mommy has gotten to do it! we walk upstairs and i put my cup of milk by my chair. then i run run run into the bathroom and pull my step stool over to the sink where i brush my teeth. i brush them myself first, and then mommy or daddy helps me finish up. i get my hands and face all washed up and then, with an exaggerated "ahhh", i dry off and run to pick out some books and climb into my chair. then, i get read to for awhile.

tonight, i got my books ready and went to look for one more. i came out from behind my chair all excited and yelled "ah-nie! ah-nie!" mommy fell over...not because i found my ernie doll, but because i actually said "ah-nie" this time. i'm replacing all my "yeah yeah's" with words and it's so cool. oh, and when mommy was closing my window, we heard a siren and i got excited again (doesn't take much). mommy got excited too and said "SIREN". i yelled back "sigh-nen! sigh-nen!" ahhh, i love my life.

alright, i'll tell you more as i think of it but right now i'm signing off. love you! tj

1 comments:

Grammie October 18, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

You are so cool, TJ. I love you and can't wait to visit you in November. I'm excited to hear all your new words. And Poppy and I will be bringing you some birthday presents too. We are so excited. Thanks for being such a good boy while your daddy is gone.
love, Grammie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP