Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lots of Good Stuff!

I can't believe I get to say this out loud, but WE'RE MOVIN' HOME! Yep, we're packing up and moving back to Ohio. I have to admit that I don't remember much about Cleveland. It was so very cold the whole 4 months I lived there that Mommy and Daddy only took me outside when they had to....and when they did, I always wore 19 layers of clothing and had a blanket covering my entire body. Anyhow, I hear it's really great!

The biggest, best thing about moving back is that I get to see all four of my spectacular Grandparents, my Aunties and Uncles, my three Greats, and my new cousin (hi Logan!) whenever I want! That will be awesome. I will miss my friends here and so will my Mommy and Daddy. They're going to miss the mild winters too. (Mommy absolutely hates snow - it messes with her running and her silly knees.)

Today, Mommy and I went to watch the men build a house in our development. The guys know me by now and some of them even remember my name. We ran down the street and then sat on the sidewalk across from the construction. I didn't want to leave, but after awhile Mommy said it was time to watch Sesame Street and eat lunch. So, I got up and took my leaves and weeds with me.

Today at Mommy's work, some kids hurt my feelings. They were 4 years old and not very nice to me. Mommy had a very hard time with that and had to hold back her tears. She saw my quivering lip and the tears in my eyes and it just literally crushed her heart. I believe she will be up all night creating a bubble that I can live in for the rest of my life.

Everyone is getting ready to vote in a few weeks. I know there are a ton of issues on the line. Big issues. Very important issues that I will definitely not be going into right now. But I do hope that whoever our next leader is, well, I just hope they don't forget to take care of the babies. It's not our fault we can't talk yet or stick up for ourselves. We just want a chance to love and be loved and maybe even change the world someday. Love the babies!

Love, TJ the Dreamer

1 comments:

Amie October 3, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

Hi TJ! Jackson wanted me to write you and tell you how super excited he is to have you back here in Ohio! Don't worry that you don't remember much about it- he will show you the ropes and all the cool stuff to do here!

Waiting patiently,
Amie and Jackson

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP