Monday, September 29, 2008

Rocks in my pockets!

Mommy told me to stop growing up today. She said I at least need to slow down a little. Pretty soon, I'm not going to be one anymore...in a month and a half, I will turn two. Mommy is a little sick about it. Excited, but sick.

Today, Mommy and I had a picnic on the couch. I got to eat a corndog. I ate the whole thing up! Know what else I did? I put rocks in my pocket on our walk today. I brought home 7 rocks, a leaf, and a flower. Mommy said it was a weed, but I really like it anyhow. I smelled it for about an hour. No kidding. I had that thing so far up my nose that Mommy thought it'd plant roots and start growing.

I learned a few new words today again. The most famous of them all was "sorry". I say it a little different from you all right now. I say "shaw-wy". Mommy made me say it to Daddy...and to her delight, I actually did! As you can see from this picture, I got bored during naptime and decided to take down the border from my room. Mommy heard what I was doing (I've been picking at it for a week now) before she came in to get me, and she brought the camera.

The funniest thing about it was that when she came in, I knew she would be sad. I didn't get up and jump around and scream happy screams like I usually do. Nope. I stayed down in my crib on my back...and just stared. I just simply stared and listened to her say "oh no. oh no." Then I said it too. Daddy came in and shoot, I could hardly keep from crying. They didn't even make me feel bad. I felt bad because I knew I shouldn't have done it. But I said "shaw-wy" to Daddy and they both threw me around a bit so I'd know everything was okay.

Alright well, I gotta go to sleep now. I'm still sicky and need some rest. I haven't slept much the past two nights...Love you! TJ

2 comments:

Grammie September 29, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

Guess what TJ?? Mommy must be forgetting that you are experienced at removing wallpaper borders from walls. Remember when you pulled a whole section off in Grammie's extra bedroom back when you had just turned one? I thought it was because it was pink and you just didn't like the color. But I guess you were just practicing for this major change in your room design. That's why your crib has been moved away from that wall at my house. You are very clever.

love, Grammie

Amie October 1, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

Mental Note to Mommy and Daddy- TJ doesn't like borders (and you might want to stay away from wallparer too) for his next bedroom :) Although his decorating style is quite interesting- far more interesting then the way you guys put it up. All I can do when looking at the pictures is just shake my head and giggle. What a boy!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP