Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Michelin Man and Loving TJ

I've taken to jumping OFF things lately. Yes, both Daddy and Mommy discovered my love of jumping off of the couch yesterday...at different times. Yesterday morning, I decided to jump high in the air off the couch with my legs straight out...and onto the hard floor below. I didn't cry, I laughed! Mommy didn't. But she couldn't help but let me do it a few more times because it was so entertaining.

In the evening, I showed Daddy how I like to jump off the couch. Mommy was getting ready for work when she heard Daddy howling downstairs. Turns out that was the exact time I landed on my booty. I laughed again. Mommy threatened to put me in a Michelin Man costume for protection.

Instead, I found something better. I found the elbow pads Grammie gave me last year. I wore them around all day today along with my winter hat (it's still hot here, by the way) and my backpack. Aren't I a sight?

I've also become quite attached to my new bike from Auntie Melissa and Uncle Bill. I like to put my wa-wa cup under the seat, slam it down, clap my hands, and then speed off using my feet against the floor to "fly" around the room. In a little while, I'll be able to ride it for real! Mommy will upload a video of it tomorrow. She's too tired tonight. : (

Tonight at work, I got really, really excited. An Elmo movie was playing that I hadn't seen before. There were wild animals all throughout the movie and there was another little girl there who was acting it out. She's older than me (5) and just started kindergarten. Mommy helped her with her homework today. She had to write her name 5 times. Wow! Anyhow, I like her a lot and she was acting like a monkey and I got so excited! I laughed my deep belly laugh and started running around saying "ooo ooo ooo" too! I even scratched at my armpits like a monkey! Well, I just couldn't take the excitement anymore so I started running around in circles on my tip-toes. Then, I stopped...and with a huge grin on my face, I let out a shriek to end all shrieks. It was the happiest, high-pitched, excited shriek you've ever heard. Then I ran over to Mommy, slammed my head into her thigh, and hugged the daylights out of her leg. She's never been so proud.

Love, TJ

1 comments:

tjsgrandma September 18, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

TJ, you always make Grandma laugh! I love to read about all the cute & funny things you do. You look like you're all ready to go to school in your backpack & hat. I'm glad you're not old enough yet! You're already growing up too fast!!!
Hugs & Kisses to you!
Love,
Grandma

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP