Sunday, September 21, 2008

Field of Dreams







My Daddy raced in a cross-country race this weekend, and I got to go! Mommy and I played in the bleachers while Daddy signed in and warmed-up. When the gun went off, Mommy pushed me around in the babyjogger so we could yell for Daddy. He ran really, really fast. We were so proud of him. We always are. Mommy took about 20 pictures of me in the bleachers and there are her favorites. She said she loves me so much that she has separation anxiety! : ) Hey, I admit it. I'm very charming. Love, Prince TJ


1 comments:

Grammie September 26, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

Hey little guy,

Are you related to Opie on the Andy Griffith show? That last picture of you looks so much like him!!

love, grammie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP