Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sit. Stay. Good boy.

The first dinner I had in Ohio this weekend was outside. Grammie, Poppy, Uncle Paul and Aunt CC (this is now what I call her) and Mommy and I sat at a table in the backyard. After we ate, I ran around in the grass and played with Julius and Lucy (both doggies that I love). Uncle Paul gave me a scrap of meat and said "Here TJ, give this to Julius and tell him to sit". So, I went over to Julius, and I sat down while I gave him the meat. It got a ROAR of laughter from everyone at the table. I didn't understand what was so funny. I did exactly what Uncle Paul said, right?

Well, then Uncle Paul said we'd try it again and he told me to give the meat to Julius and tell him to shake. So, I took my sweet little self over to Julius and I shook my arm in the air. Then I gave him the meat. Isn't that so freaking cute? Everyone laughed again and I liked it.

Finally, Uncle Paul grinned and asked me to take Julius one more piece of meat...and to tell him to lay down. (Is it lay or lie? I'm not sure...and my Mommy likes grammar. Yikes.) So....as expected. I went over to Julius, sprawled out on the ground on my back, and gave him some meat. What a great little dog-charmer I am!!! And a great listener too!!!

Okay, gotta go practice my tricks. Love, TJ

1 comments:

CC September 15, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

this was my favorite memory from your visit tj! you are just too precious! well, and of course, the zoo and introducing you to eyya, that was pretty special too! love you!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP