Saturday, September 13, 2008

YAYEE!!!!!! ROAR!!!!!!!

My Mommy has been wanting to go to the zoo for 6 years. Yep, 6 years. And last weekend, she finally got her wish...only it was even better because I was there!!!

We went on the cloudiest day and no one was there. It was great! I got to run around and go from animal cage to animal cage without having to hold a hand or be carried. It was so neat!


This is my on the way home. I got tired out after running around after all the animals! I'm holding my Eyya...my lovey that I wrote about earlier. I actually snored a little on the way home too. A very cute snore.





This is my Grammie and Poppy. They came too. I might get in trouble for posting this picture. My Grammie and Mommy are the same in that they don't like to be in pictures. I sure love 'em though!






This is a "buh-r". When I ran up to see this guy, I roared just like I did at every other big animal. Lions (yayee) and bears (buh-r) get me so excited that I just shout out YAYEEE! RARRRR!

Gosh, Mommy never got sick of hearing that. Neither did anyone else.




I love nature. It brings out my color! : )

(Daddy's gonna hate that comment)






Awwww, I can say CC now. It comes out "shee-shee" but it's cute just the same.







This enormous gorilla was hangin' out with us for awhile. He liked me. I think he's smiling at me here. I make GREAT monkey sounds. It's so real to life - you wouldn't believe it!









See, I was fascinated with the monkeys!

I was only able to leave them when Grammie said it was time for a snack. We went into a little cafe at the zoo and ate nachos, popcorn and pretzels. Yummy!!!

I will tell more stories later. All in all, it was an awesome trip. I slept on the way home and Mommy helped me with a decent transition to my crib. Okay, gotta go. I love you!

Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP