Friday, September 12, 2008

I KNOW!

I have a new best friend. His name is Eyya...because he's an elephant and that's what I call elephants. Mommy referred to Eyya as a girl this morning when Alexia and Kate came over. Daddy heard it from upstairs so he called down and corrected Mommy and said that Eyya was a boy. A very masculine, large elephant that once roamed Africa. Mommy laughed. So did Alexia.

Anyhow, Eyya and I met at the zoo in Cleveland (see next blog) and I carry him everywhere now. Aunt CC got him for me and I am attached once and for all. The funny thing is that this is the first thing I've gotten attached to since I was born. I only used a pacifier for 3 months and I never liked a blanket or another stuffed animal enough to want him with me all the time. I sure like my stuffed animals and toys and play with everything I have over and over. But Eyya is pretty cool and I'm really fond of having him around.

My friend Kate has a Pooh blanket that she calls "Babouf". She was talking about Babouf today and I jumped up on the couch and yelled "BABOUF!" a few times. Out of nowhere! Mommy loved it. Then when I was at work with Mommy today, she said "see ya" to someone as they were leaving. I said "see ya" right back at them. Mommy nearly fell over. She got wayyy too excited about it. That's what I like about my Mommy, she's not afraid to get overly excited about things that I do. No matter how silly she looks. (Which is pretty silly)

Alexia, Kate, Mommy and I met Lisa and Sophie (my other friends!) at Monkey Joe's later in the morning. We had a great time!!! I was more hesitant than Mommy expected but I did some fun jumping things and slides with Mommy. When we all needed a break, we sat in the living room area of MJ's and colored with chalk and stuff. I played a xylophone shaped like a lizard. I really had fun with it! Afterward, Sophie and I stuffed our faces with peepa and dessert at Cici's Pizza. What a day! Funny thing is, I was so tired that I did NOT sleep for my nap. I had a good two hours in my crib of reading and talking and having fun...but no zzzzz's. Weird.

"I know" is another new phrase I like to say. "Yeah yeah" is still my number one, but "I know" sounds even cuter. Mommy will try to get it on video soon.

Well, I'm going to write about the zoo and stuff later. SEE YA! Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP