Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rub-a-Dub Dub

I miss my Daddy. He's in Ohio for a wedding this weekend and I have asked about him a few times. Mommy has made lots of reports to Daddy on my behavior...all of them excellent. Here are a few updates I'd like to share with you.

#1 - I am no longer a bathtime screamer! Yep, it's true. For about 2 weeks now I have been slowly liking my baths. Tonight, however, was my best one yet. After about 15 minutes, I actually sat down in the tub and wouldn't get out for about 15 more. Plus, I didn't even whimper when Mommy rinsed my hair. I even let her trim the back of my shaggy mane. I like to read in the tub now too. I like to page through my bath books and laugh at the pictures. I am so squeaky clean right now!

#2 - After dinner, Mommy and I played out in the yard and the first thing I did was get my shovel and dig up some "ucka" mushrooms. I do that because Daddy does that everytime I go outside too. I don't ever touch them because I know they're ucka. Next, all I wanted to do was kick my ball around. Guess I might play soccer in a year or so. My Poppy had to pay my Mommy a quarter for every time she kicked the ball her first year of soccer. (I think it's theraputic for me to share that...hahaha) But after that, she was crazy about runnin' the field. I can't wait to do it and make my parents even prouder. I bet they won't even care if I score a goal for the other team. I won't try to though. I'm a nice kid...but not THAT nice.

#3 - I love pumpkins. I have a hard time saying the word right so I just call them "paa-gmm" or "gah-pmm". I say that word about 80 times a day. I also like "hotch" (hat), "emmie" (emily), "take" (kate), "bar" (bear), "yayee" (lion), "waah-fu"(walrus), "shoe", "huppo" (hippo), "eyya" (elephant), "kupt-kak" (peacock), "a-den" (again) and "i me" is still "i love you". There's lots more, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. The first 20 words I ever said are now clear as day...and it makes knowing what I want much easier for Mommy and Daddy. But...a little sad too because I keep getting bigger and older.

#4 - I help Mommy with the laundry a lot. Well, yesterday I was helping her put stuff from the washer into the dryer. I thought it would be cool to throw a little green crayon in to add some color. It added color alright. Does anyone know how to get crayon out of a whole load of laundry? Anyone? Anyone?

Well, I gotta go now. I will write more later. I'm sure I forgot about a million things to tell you.
Love, TJ

2 comments:

Anonymous,  October 5, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

I don't know how to get out crayon, just as much as I don't know what "COOK to throw a little green crayon in to add some color"
means. TJ, ask Mommy to translate, please. XOXOXO Love, Auntie Wee

TJ's Mom October 5, 2008 at 10:55 PM  

Thanks, Auntie Melissa! I was doing too many things at once to notice my error. I'm a pretty busy dude! Love, TJ : )

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP