Friday, November 14, 2008

Cooking and Tears

Here I am, happy as can be, cooking in my kitchen. I discovered my love for "coo-king" while Mommy and Bondi were packing up the kitchen. Bondi let me pour (but not really) everything I wanted into a blender (unplugged, of course) and mix it all up. I used spoons and pressed all the buttons too. I just LOVE buttons. Cooking is so much fun and I ask to do it now all the time. I talk soooooooooo much now too.

Bondi and Poppy and Mommy and Daddy and I had lots planned this week. They were going to stay a few more days, but yesterday my Mommy's PawPaw died and they had to drive home. Everyone was really sad. I got to see PawPaw a lot in my nearly two years of being here on earth. He was really nice and thought I was so handsome. He told me that all the time! Mommy says he was really funny and told silly jokes...she told me about 7 of his favorites today. We'll really miss PawPaw. Really a lot. I'm not sure what else to say here, but I'm glad I'll see him again someday. I think he feels better up in heaven. Yeah, I know he does.

Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP