Friday, November 14, 2008

Corn and Hold You

My Bondi and Poppy came to visit this week. They originally were just coming to visit, but it worked out that this would be a "packing week". Poppy occupied me while Bondi (what I call Grammie now) and Mommy packed up boxes and boxes of my house. I loved getting donuts with Poppy and going for walks. I especially liked climbing up the ladder after Bondi while she was working. I kept saying "stand up". It was very funny...or "sunny" as I say it.
I also got in to "coo-king" but I'll write about that in an upcoming blog.
We went to Concord Mills mall so Poppy could buy me new shoes for my birthday. When I saw the merry-go-round, I didn't cry and run the other way. Nope, I ran straight for it and through the gate before anyone could catch me. They HAD to buy me a ticket then. I picked out my "nay" and had a blast. I could see it through lunch at Chili's then and kept saying "nay! nay!" in an effort to convince them to take me on another ride. It didn't work.

I did get to eat corn on the cob though. It was yummy! If I'm sad or feeling guilty after I've been told no-no...I ask to hold Mommy's hand. I get a pouty, sad look on my face and say "hond? hond?" until she reaches out her hand and I can hold it. I also love to say "hold you? hold you?" for Mommy to hold me. Again, especially if I've done something wrong. Awww. Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP