Sunday, November 2, 2008

Splinters and Boots

I had a great Halloween with my Daddy! Mommy had to work so she didn't get to go trick-or-treating with us. But she saw me afterwards and sure hugged me a lot. Her heart had a little boo-boo on it from missing it...and I got one yesterday.

See, I was playing outside with Mommy and Daddy because it was in the low 70s and absolutely perfect outside. We were in the back yard and Daddy was chasing me with the ball. I kicked it a few times, and then fell a few times. At one point, I was grabbing onto our fence and my hand slipped - giving me about 10 splinters. One or two of them were so deep that they bled and made my skin purple when Daddy saved me and pulled them out. I have a few more that aren't to the surface yet and Mommy called the doctor who said to give it a few days before worrying too much. Too late. Mommy worries enough as it is! Anyhow, I'm proud of my boo-boo and I say it a lot. "Boo Boo. Hurt." is a new favorite phrase I have.

After cleaning me up, we went back outside because I kept asking to...and we met a spider. He was crawling on the big umbrella stand and I whined a bit and ran away when I saw him. But my curiosity got the best of me and I went back waving and saying "Spouder. Hi Spouder!"

Thomas. Thomas Train comes out of my mouth very easily now. (Thanks, Daddy, for teaching me so much stuff all the time!) So does "So-phie", "I dot it" (meaning "I got it") and "animal cracker"...along with other things, of course.

I now have a new fascination with boots. When I got up from my nap yesterday, I was chattering about something and saying BOOTS! Mommy got me out of my crib and I ran right over to my red boots sitting on a shelf from when I was 6 months old. I tried to put them on, but just couldn't do it. My feet are way too big for them now. That didn't stop me from walking around with my feet stuck halfway down these boots. Mommy was laughing so hard. I played with them all afternoon and this morning too. I love my boots! : )

Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP