Friday, November 14, 2008

Kickle-Me TJ

Sorry, I'm playing catch up here. I have a few more stories that I wanted to write down before I forgot. While my Bondi and Poppy were here, we all went for a walk and I fell down. Mommy picked me up and I was showing her the boo-boo on my finger. I said "boo boo. hurt." And then I said "clean it?" Goodness, Mommy thought it was awesome when I said that. I'm a little preoccupied with boo-boo's and bandaids lately. I always need them to be kissed and "clean it". Silly me!

I have been talking so much lately...more words and more mini-sentences! The other night when we were going to dinner, I said "ride. car. ride car. poppy's car." I love sentences! I also pick up on conversations ... and was saying "dot com" for a few hours too after Mommy was talking to Bondi about websites. I can say my ABC's (repeating after Mommy) and Mommy's favorite letters that I say are "eck-s" and "arrrr". Saying "tee-day" is her favorite though. Why not? It's my name!

When Mommy puts me to bed now, I want her to "kickle and song". That means I want her to tickle my back and sing me a song. I still grab her hand and put it on my back to make sure she understands what kickle means. She sings me a song her Dad used to sing to her but she changed the words to go with the color of my eyes:

Sweetest little fella...Everybody knows...Don't know what to call him, but he's mighty like a rose! Sleepin' in his jammies....eyes so big and green. Makes you feel that heaven has come mighty close to me!

G'nite everybody! Love, Kickle-Me TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP