Thursday, December 4, 2008

Catch Up

You probably thought I quit blogging, huh! Well, we've been through a lot over the past few weeks. A lot! And now I'm ready to start writing again. See, now that I'm two, I talk non-stop and have new words and sayings so often that it's hard for even me to keep up. If you ask me my name, I'll tell you. If you ask me how old I am, I'll tell you. And if you ask me who I pray to at dinner, I'll even tell you that (d'sus). But the best question I answer now is: what is your favorite drink? I say "dort-munder". Yep, I tackled that word last night at Bondie's house and they all couldn't believe it. Silly TJ.
For Thanksgiving, I was all ready to go to Grandma's and Grandpa's house...when I started throwing up all over the place. Mommy knew something was up when I just wanted to lay around all morning and fell asleep on her lap watching the parade. Yes, that is so very unusual for me that Mommy silently thought something might be brewing. But she didn't say anything. When I woke up from my nap on her, she went upstairs to get her purse - and when she came down, Daddy and Bondie were cleaning up my throw up. Mommy scooped me up and rocked me, trying to settle my screaming down. It was so scary! I drenched my Mommy in throw up all day and we both had to change about 5 more times until my sad little tummy had nothing left. Daddy and Mommy slept on either side of me in bed that night. They didn't sleep much because they were so worried about me. The next day, I was pretty weak. I just wanted to "way down" on the couch and when I got picked up, I couldn't even hold my own head up. I had lots of people loving me though and taking good care of me. Bondie bought me some great popsicles for sick little kids...and I ate a bunch of them so I wouldn't get dehydrated. I had a blue mouth for 3 days! : )
Sunday afternoon, Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Bill and Auntie Melissa (wee-wah or wissa) came to see our "new house". I love saying that phrase and I say it every time we drive onto our new street! They loved my new room and I got tons of prizes. Grandma brought me a cupcake that looked like a turkey and I ate all the icing by myself. Mmmmm. I have a sweet tooth just like my Mommy! We watched Cars and played with my new toys and had an awesome afternoon.
Tonight, I went to a winter parade with Mommy, Daddy and Bondie. We bundled up and saw horsies, Clifford, Elmo (I was afraid), tons of tids (kids) dressed up and singing, and got CANDY! Santa was my favorite at the end. I got to see him up close while the parade stopped for a minute. It was very cold and I looked pretty cute all snuggly warm. I ate a cay cane (candy cane) on the way home. Yum!
For some reason, I screamed during my whole bath tonight. Mommy and Daddy hope I'm not going into another stage of hating baths. Oh boy.

Now that we have internet in our new house, I will be back to writing more and more. I'll add pictures soon as well. Promise! Love, TJ

1 comments:

tjsgrandma December 5, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

Hi Sweetie,

Grandma doesn't know what "dort-munder" is!? Sorry.

Love,
Grandma

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP