Monday, December 15, 2008

Pee Pee in the Potty!

I am a big boy now. I just had my two-year check up at the doctor and it went really well! (Much to my Mommy's surpise!) I'm going to my Mommy's favorite doctor...and since she's friends with her, it made me feel a lot more at ease being there.

When we walked in, I said my name at the front counter and then played very nicely and curiously with the "tee-chee tcees" (c'mas trees) in the lobby while Mommy filled out eight thousand forms. I tooted a few times but said 'sue me' after each one. I made a lady in a wheelchair go from 'kying' to happy and laughing in a few minutes. It was nice of me to do, huh!

When my name got called, I walked back (I walk just like my Daddy) with Mommy and didn't cry when I got on the scale! Usually it's very scary to me. Anyhow, I weigh just a bit under 30 pounds and I'm 35 inches tall. Mommy did a height predictor and almost fell over when she saw that I could be 6 feet tall when I grow up! She's pretty happy about that, but can't imagine looking up at me eventually. Weird.
I met my new doctor and was tentative but I was very polite. I let her look in my ears (unheard of!) and press on my tummy. I even opened up VERY wide when she wanted to look in my mouth. Hooray for 2-year molars. They're in! : ) Then my doctor friend left and Mommy and I played with cotton balls until the nurse came back in. I saw the two needles in her hand and started yelling "ride car! RIDE CAR!". I let her stick me...and then cried out "I sowwy! I sowwy!" The nurse felt so badly that she gave me some Pringles stix and some Cars stickers. I got over it very quickly.

I still have little, tiny bruises on my sensitive thighs from the shots, but I was proud to walk in the front door of our new house and tell Daddy "two shots! two shots! kying. kying." He didn't blame me for crying. I got big hugs and snuggles on the couch with popcorn. It was a good night after that!!!

The next day, I felt so big and brave that I wanted to go potty on "Tee-Day's pott". So Mommy told me she had to take my diaper off and I was okay with that. So, after two tries, I went pee pee in the potty and had a few drops come out. I was so excited. SO excited! I've done it again since, but I'm in no hurry to be potty trained. Mommy knows boys take longer and she doesn't want to have me do it until I'm ready. I'll let her know.

Love, Brave Little TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP