Monday, December 8, 2008

The Wig

My Mommy and Daddy got to go to the Cavs game last Friday night and had an AWESOME time. Daddy kept smiling at Mommy because she had a silly grin on her face all night...screaming for LeBron and the rest of the boys. At one point, she was ready to go defend LeBron when a fight started to break out on the floor. (He's a big boy though, and took care of himself.) The seats were ON the floor and so incredible. LeBron's mom was right down the row and Mommy kept staring at her diamond-covered hat wondering how much it was worth. (No, she was not considering stealing it.) Nonny got to babysit me ... thank you, Nonny! : )
It was Anderson Verajao wig night so Daddy gave me his the next morning...and I am still wearing it a few days later. I put it on my Elmo, and my Curious George and other things including my own head!

Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP