Monday, December 15, 2008

No bed. No bed. NO BED!

So, I hate going to bed. Yep, you heard me. I hate it. And if I'm not being clear about it, just come over to my house around 7:30 or 8 and you can see and hear for yourself. It's not because I'm a bad boy. I'm not. I just love being awake so much that I hate to see another day end. "No bed" comes out of my mouth very sweetly at first. Then I say it with a little panic infused. Then...I get angry. I used to be sad about bed, but would say ni-nite and walk upstairs like my normal self. Now, I get mad and then switch gears by being happy to brush my teeth. Then I get mad again. We "weed books" and "bwush teef" and "kickle and song". But if I'm still awake when Mommy or Daddy is done singing and tickling my back (which is every night), I scream at the top of my lungs and do shark mouth. Shark mouth is what my Mom has called my little cry mouth since I was born. My sweet little lips make the shape of a shark's mouth when it's open ... silly fact you may want to know. Or not.

So anyhow, bedtime has been a battle. So far, I'm winning. I'm a little worried though because my Mommy has been getting some great advice from her friends on facebook and Bondi and if she follows through, I'm in trouble.
Can you believe I'm driving already? Actually, it's my Grandpa's hot rod in that picture. Daddy got a cool picture of me in it when we were at their house on Sunday. I really, really liked it! I also like running laps around the room - any room that I'm in - anytime. " )
Alright, I guess I've got to go back to bed. Mommy will worry if I'm not in my crib when she checks on me. G'nite all you fends (friends)!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP