Saturday, December 27, 2008

Magical Memories

This is the first Christmas that I promise not to forget. Last year, I learned to walk at Christmas...but I don't remember it. This year, I got to see almost every person in my family. And I got to hug them. And kiss them. And thank them repeatedly for each of my wonderful gifts.

I can't tell you how many amazing prizes I got for Christmas this year. So many wonderful, fun prizes that I hardly understood that they were all for me! I have such a loving, generous family and I know they love me. It's great! Thank you guys so much!

Christmas morning, I woke up in my room and Mommy and Daddy came to get me. I didn't remember that it was the big day...but they reminded me and I got excited. For what, I wasn't sure...but I got excited. I went to Bondi and Poppy's house for brunch and prizes with Nonny and GG and Uh Ben, Uh Paul and CC. Daddy said the prayer before we ate and, as always, I flung my arms out to the sides when we were finished and said "AAAAMEN!" It was sweet! Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa's. We opened more prizes with Uh Bill and Auntie Wissa. I got to see my new cousin Logan and his Mom and Dad, Lauren and Peter. Auntie Marcia and Lisa and Auntie "B" and Uncle Michael were all there too! I got to show off my personality. I sure love my whole big family.
Here I am, eating ranch dip...plain. I have a big ranch tooth!
This is one of Mommy's favorite pictures of me. The look on my face is indescribable.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP