Monday, December 8, 2008

Biker Dude

I have a serious look on my face here because I am seriously pumped that I got Cars!

Auntie Wissa helping me unwrap my Elmo Live whom I love.

Tiss 'em. (I like to kiss Elmo on the nose...aaaand knock him over so he'll ask me to pick him up again.) So cute!
I'm growing into my bike ... and love to ride it around the house! I have a sweet helmet that I wear all the time (mostly when I'm NOT on my bike...hehehe). Randomly, I'll just yell out "hull-met" and put it on for the next hour.
I make vrooom vrooom sounds on my bike and it is so unbelievably cute when I turn corners and try to ride it around the perimeter of my train table even though I know it won't fit.
Loooooove, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP