Friday, November 14, 2008

TJ's PJs

Mommy had her last day at work last night. Her girls got her cake and ice cream and everything! Isn't that so cool? She'll miss them very much. And I will too! Everyone was always so nice to me and I had so much fun on the jungle gym. It's also the first place I ever saw Cars. Beep! Beep! Here I am enjoying my special Happy Meal at Mommy's last day. I ate every bite. Mommy didn't even get the pickle!
Here I am opening a birthday prize. I have definitely gotten the hang of opening presents now and whenever I see something wrapped up, I say "prize? prize?" and assume it's for me. I cleaned Elmo in the bathtub tonight and it was super fun. His dirt came back when he dried off so I had to wash him a few times. I scrubbed Mommy's hand for about 10 minutes too. It's a little sore now, I bet.
Grandma and Grandpa got me pj's as one of my bday presents and I wore them last night. Ohhh, they were super comfy. When I woke up in the morning, I decided to take them off before Mommy came in. I was totally naked except for the footies when she walked in. She laughed at me and I laughed too. Then I pooped and told Mommy to "bye bye" and "door". So, she left, shut the door and let me have my privacy. Cute, huh! : )

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP