Saturday, June 20, 2009

Encore

Mommy tried on a dress of CC's that she was totally, overly excited to wear to Shane's and Beth's wedding this weekend. She came down the steps and asked Daddy what he thought...and I came over to her and said "angel". Oh, it made her so happy. Then I grabbed both her hands and danced with her so the fabric 'swished' when we turned. It was cool.

Then Mommy asked if I wanted to go to another wedding party with cake and I said, "Is there? Is there? Um, is there airplanes on the wall?" They cracked up. Last weekend at Uncle Ben's and Val's rehearsal dinner, there were airplanes on the walls and that obviously made a big impression on me.

While getting dressed this morning, I asked Mommy if I could wear my Chuck Terriers. Aha! Yes, she said...and then I raced around in them all day.

I was very good at the store and I asked for a kissy roll. Once Mommy figured out that I meant a tootsie roll, she conceded.

When Mommy was putting in her contacts this morning, I paused from brushing my teeth and asked, "Is that? Is that your eye tacts?" I'm smart.

I found two pictures framed of Daddy when he was 16 months old...and me at the same age. Mommy asked who I thought he was, and I didn't believe her when she said it was Daddy. I said boldly, "that's not Daddy. that's just a kid."

That's all for now! Love you! TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP