Sunday, June 28, 2009

Petey Fish

I got a pet! His name is Petey Fish. Not just Petey, but Petey Fish. We're friends and I will tell you that many times a day. No kidding! I have 3 rules regarding Petey Fish. Rule #1: Only Mommy or Daddy can move Petey Fish. Rule #2: Petey Fish must swim and not walk, so no taking him out. #3 Only fish food goes in Petey Fish's bowl. Not my hands or my food or my toys. Just his food when Mommy or Daddy says. Then there's an unspoken rule, and that rule is that I can talk to him as much as I want!!!

I take him everywhere. Actually, in honor of rule #1, Mommy or Daddy helps me take him everywhere. He eats at the table with us, he plays with us in the living room, and he even sleeps in my room at night. Petey Fish is pretty portable. I had a fish once and his name was Joshua. He didn't live very long and he's permanently a part of the sewer system of Charlotte, NC right now. I hope Petey Fish is with us longer than that. "He doesn't have teefs like me!" is what I said before bed tonight when I was going up to brush mine.

Love you guys! TJ the fish-tamer

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP