Sunday, June 14, 2009

Uncle Ben's Wedding


Well, friends, I got to be in my second wedding! Care and Uncle Paul had me be in theirs last year and I was clean and cool in my tan suit. And this past Friday, I wore Chuck's and a tux as a ring bearer at my Uncle Ben's and new Aunt Val's wedding. Check out some pictures below!

The ceremony and reception were at the Rainforest and it was really cool to be able to eat dinner while watching the rain come down in the exhibit and see the alligators swimming around too. I did pretty well walking down the aisle with my pillow...but it was so sunny that I couldn't see all the way down the front to where I was supposed to go so I weaved a lot. Like a drunken old man. But then I saw Poppy and ran down to give him the pi-yow with the ring on it. Mommy released me as I ran down the aisle and then she ran up front to meet me but I didn't see her on the side of the row so I just ran back up the aisle to where I started. I'm pretty sure it was cute. Does anybody have it on video?? : )

I was really well-behaved and had tons of energy. Mommy and Daddy were very tired from chasing me around but they appreciated my cooperation. I really loved being dressed up and having people pay attention to me. LOTS of people giving LOTS of attention. I actually stayed up past 11pm and partied at the zoo. Even when the monkeys went to bed, I went upstairs at the Rainforest and held hands with Baylee and Benny. We explored the exhibits a lot. (With Mommy or Daddy close behind).

The only meltdown I had was near the end. They were playing a song and we were doing a choo-choo line...and when it was over, I was so tired and zombie-like that I just lost it. CHOO CHOO SONG! AGAIN DO IT AGAIN PEEEEEZ! So Mommy and Care did the choo-choo with me a little longer and then we ate some cake. I felt better after that.

I'm sure I'll remember other things to tell you, but for now just enjoy the pictures!
Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP