Monday, June 15, 2009

Tidbits of Funnies

Me and my Daddy. My best friend. Here we are just before leaving the wedding this weekend. My eyes may look like they're open at this point, but I'm really sorta sleeping...
Here I am asking Mommy for a dogfish. Actually, a goldfish. One of the books we have out from the library is called Dogfish and it's made me very aware of pets. So, when we drove by the pet section at Walmart in our cart the other day, we looked at the fish. (I am still fish-less so you know Mommy hasn't caved yet). Here's a funny thing that happened: Mommy was telling me about the different fish in the tanks and I was saying "I want that one! I want that one!" and pointed to every single fish I saw. Well, we saw a floater and Mommy said "and that fish is on it's last leg." She didn't think twice about saying that until Daddy walked over and we showed him the fish. Really loudly I yelled "DADDY! THAT FISH LOST IT'S LEG!" I said it twice and my Mommy and Daddy nearly cried it was so funny.
While climbing up the ladder to the slide yesterday, I was eye level with Mommy and I paused to just stare her in the face. She was real quiet. I think she was wondering what I was thinking. After an eternity of about 20 seconds, I said: "Your eyebrows is cool. They're brown. I like them Mommy. That makes you happy?" Oh my, I'm the best kid ever.
Mommy was cleaning the sinks this morning and came in to my room only to find me "mailing my diapers". I was very proud...and got about 30 in there before we had to open up the toybox and move some over so I could keep working. I kept telling Mommy what a hard worker I was and how strong my muscles are. She thoroughly agreed.
This orderly picture is to prove that I am not losing any of my likeness to Daddy. Do you like the Little People parade I made? Scuba Steve was looking for a turtle's mommy in the bathtub and they all had little situations going on. My "make-believe" creativity is really goin' right now!

1 comments:

Maria June 16, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

this picture is so funny!! I love how everything is all lined up just so!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP