Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Muddy Mud

Well this might be the dirtiest blog I ever write! : ) I got to hang out at my friend Jackson's house last week and had the most fun there! Mommy drove me there so we could hang out with Jackson and Miss Amie in the sunshine. It was a little chilly but all in good fun!

We played inside for awhile but being boys, we needed to get out pretty quickly. So we took shovels and buckets down to the "ceek" and splashed around. At first, I couldn't believe Mommy was letting me get all muddy and jump in my boots and stuff, but I had to obey her and jump right in. Jackson and I explored the creek and then I crouched down to get into digging for a very long time. Maybe I should be a catcher? Anyway, we got so dirty and wet and Mommy and Miss Amie got to watch us and laugh and talk. Everyone had such an awesome time.

After the muddy part, we had snack at the picnic table and played around with dry pebbles and wagons near the house. Their garage had a HUGE tractor in it and I got to touch it!!! Wow-maybe I'll get to have a big tractor like that one day. Lunchtime was fun and we had more playtime after that. But I got tired and crabby near the end so we had to go home. I took a super good nap too. Thanks Jackson and Miss Amie!!!!

Love, TJ

1 comments:

Amie April 22, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

We had such a great time too! But then again, it is always fun with you guys!

Can't wait to see you again,
Miss Amie and Jackson

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP