Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Newest American Idol



This morning, Mommy was talking with excitement to CC on the phone in the car and I was in the back seat (obviously). At one point, I yelled out "Mommy, are you freakin' out?" Yes, I actually did say that and we're not sure where I picked it up. She didn't say "I'm freaking out" at any time during the conversation so...anyone have an idea?Mommy worked all day in the office on Tuesday and met Daddy for a lunch date. JUST THE TWO OF THEM! Daddy picked Mommy up and drove her to the Union (her request) where they shared lunch. Actually, they each got their own lunch but you know what I mean. Anyhow, they felt so old going in there...and looked a little out of place too but it was so much fun. Mommy was giggly and Daddy was smiley. Giggly and Smiley love each other and it makes me happy. It was really very romantic.Here are a few pictures of me playing with my glow-in-the-dark foam - a cool Easter prize. I like the google eyes the best. Mommy asked if I wanted to sing Wheels on the Bus after lunch and I did. After my first round, she grabbed the camera for this video. I get my singing ability from my mom. Sorry guys. By the way, I like to sing in a very low voice. Kinda funny.

Goodnight all! Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP