Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Wipers on the Bus...

Hi kitty-cat! Where you going? Bye kitty-cat. Have a good day! Go home, Kitty! Go home!

This was the conversation I had with the black cat outside our house today. This cute kitty likes to sun himself on our back deck and sleep on the slide in our backyard. I think he's an outdoor cat who "lives" next door, but he sure likes coming to see me! Mommy likes it because there's a glass window/door separating us! (She's got silly allergies that make her eyes itchy...but don't let her take any Benadryl. She gets goofy.)

As Mommy, Daddy and I were walking outside today (after talking with the cat) another mom and dad walked past us with a baby. I waved and said 'hi baby' then looked up at Daddy. "Daddy and Mommy, I said. You my Daddy. That her Daddy. You my Daddy. Her Mommy and Daddy (pointing to the other family). Anudder one. You my Daddy - you my Mommy. Mommy and Daddy. And TJ." (Mommy cried.)

I want to see Jackson and Miss Amie at MUMS tomorrow at church. But no friends. I don't want to see friends and I made that clear to Mommy. "We'll see", Mommy said, but I know what that means. We're going to see friends tomorrow. I just might cooperate - and I might now. Either way, my Mommy thinks I'm the coolest.

I went simming in the cool with Poppy today. Daddy bought me a Spiderman suit this weekend and I got to use it today so Mommy could work. I worked up such a huge appetite that I ate 2 hot dogs for lunch and slept 3 hours. I think Mommy is going to take me swimming a lot more now. I went last week with CC and Mommy and had the best nap then too. Hmmmm. It was worth it. I had so much fun!!!

At dinner Sunday night, I got to see Auntie Wissa, Uh Bill, Damma and Dampa. I'm going to phoenetically spell their names because it's kinda cute that I say their names this way. When I grow up enough to call them Grandma and Grandpa, I'll spell it correctly. Anyhow, their doggie Vader went to heaven last week. It's very sad because Vadey was such a good boy. Mommy and Daddy didn't tell me and weren't sure that I'd notice he wasn't there - enough to say anything. But, I did. Dampa was playin' trucks with me on the floor and I said "Where's Vader?" It kind of blew everyone's socks off.

Need a keenex, Mommy. I got boogers. In my nose, I got boogers. I said this very loudly at the grocery store the other day. Lots of ladies in the dry pasta row laughed. Mommy did too, and then she wiped my boogers.

You not goin' running today. You not going running. I not nap now. I not tired. No, you not workin' today, Daddy. This is my new way of saying that I don't want something to happen. Aww!

By the way, Daddy got Mommy windshield wipers for her birthday on Tuesday, and I am taking notes. That must be so romantic!!! Good job, Daddy! : ) Actually, Daddy treats Mommy like it's her birthday every day. She's very lucky and she knows it.

Love, TJ who's-the-cat? who's-the-cat? who's-the-cat?

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP