Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cavs, geese, teeth and more!

Can you believe the changes the Cavs have made? Gosh, I miss my "guys" who left, but I admit I'm pretty pumped about seeing what this new team can do. In honor of the Cavs and my cuteness, I am sporting a new headband from my Grandma and Grandpa. I'm wearing it proudly, don't ya think? Thank you! GO CAVS!!!

Mommy and I have been going to the park on warm days and I fell asleep in the babyjogger this time. I tried not to, but it was so comfy! Actually, I have a plastic cover over me because it was sooooo windy it was taking my breath away. People who saw us probably thought I had a medical condition or that I was a boy-in-a-bubble, but I liked it. We even saw two geese fighting in the water at the pond in the park. But once Mommy realized that one of the geese was about to actually die, she turned the stroller right around and headed the opposite way. Kinda spooked her...and she didn't want me to see "such violence". What a goober! : )
I have 3 upper teeth coming in, and I just can't stand it anymore. Can you blame me for whining? I'd like to give a shout-out to God for giving my Mommy extra patience for me lately. I admit, I've been very crabby and whiny lately and I have been waking up crying around 11pm every night for an hour or two...and yet, my Mommy and Daddy have felt for me every time. I'm glad they understand. And they help each other out so much that it makes it easier. Thanks, Daddy, for helping Mommy!!! You're the best!

Here I am wearing the outfit my GG gave me! (My great Grandma Betsy..."GG" for short) Mommy was so excited when she got it for me...thought it'd be awhile til I was big enough to wear it. Well, Mommy, that's what you get for wanting me to grow up fast...it happens!!!

Well, I gotta go now. We're going to Home Depot for some guy-stuff. (Mommy's allowed to come too...even though she's a girl!)
Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP