Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Doe-Doe!

Hi Everybody!
My new words are really starting to flow lately! Mommy was making cookies for Daddy today and she said "no touch, TJ. hot" and pointed at the oven. Right away, I said 'ot. ot. ot'. And then, went ahead and touched the oven. So...I can say the word, but I don't really care what it means yet. : )
(Please note: I am wearing Spiderman slippers! Hoorah! My Grammie got these for me back before my feet were in this world and I finally fit in them! I'm a big boy now!)

I'm also saying doe-doe everytime I see or hear a dog. Even if I don't see a dog...I'll say 'doe-doe' a million times in a row if Mommy or Daddy says it. Ooof ooof is still my favorite noise though, and "dada" is my favorite word.

At the park today, Daddy pushed me in the babyjogger and Mommy ran alongside us. Daddy was nice enough to run slowly with Mommy...and she was really happy to be able to run 2 1/2 miles. Normally, she wouldn't count those few miles, but at this point after surgeries and rehab and the other annoying things and injuries she's been through, she'll take it. Day by day...until she's back up to the mileage she's used to running.

I am getting packed up to travel to Ohio soon. My Aunt Carey's shower and bachelorette party are this weekend and I don't get to go to either one. Boo hoo. But I do get to see the snow again. I'm excited about it!

Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP