Friday, February 15, 2008

Sit back, relax...

...this is gonna be a long one! : ) To start off, watch this video of me at night. I get hyper and excited at night...and this is what I like to do with the vertical blinds. Seriously, I love this game!

Well, today Mommy and I took a trip to the doctor's office. I have been hanging onto this "cold" for over a week now, and Mommy's had enough. It makes her sad when I don't feel good so she took me in. I had a bit of a temper tantrum in the waiting room when Mommy stopped me from playing with the drinking fountain. Grrr. I was having so much fun! Anyhow, the doctor said I have both an ear infection AND a sinus infection. DOUBLE WHAMMY! No wonder I'm miserable. So I'm taking medication that tastes like bubble gum. Mmmm.

My newest word is "hot". Only, it comes out like "ot" the more I say it. But gosh, it's cute. I also have been playing with my bellybutton a lot. Our friend Ben came over the other day, and I showed him my bellybutton a few times. He thought it was cute too. My Mommy and Daddy have bellybuttons! Did you know that? Well, I like to push on theirs because they makes noises when I do. And I laugh really, really loud!


Now it's time for a shameless plug! My Mommy's book is now online!!! The official release date is April 14th...meaning that stores will be carrying it then. She'll get her copy in 4-6 weeks and she is SOOO excited to read it to me. If you want to see it online, go to http://www.publishamerica.com/ and click on the bullet point "this week's new releases". It's there!!!! The title is Ebenezer Flea and the Right Thing to Do. Hoorah! Okay, shameless plug is now over. : )





I absolutely LOVE to put things in bins and boxes...and take them out again. Today, Mommy forgot to put my laundry bin out of my reach when she was doing my clothes...and when she turned around, I had put Cookie Monster, my camera, and a few other of my toys in there. Then I dumped it. Then I filled it up again.




I also like to hand toys and other things to my Mommy and Daddy. For a treat, I'm allowed to tear toilet paper apart...and as a thank-you, I give it back to my Mommy or Daddy. Piece by piece. I bring them books one by one. And stuffed animals. And things like that. Mommy is proud that I like to help put toys away.





Speaking of toilet paper...I am not very patient when my Mommy is in the bathroom putting on her makeup...or whatever. This is a picture of me trying to break in. hehehehe. : )




Love, Ear-and-sinus-infection-boy

3 comments:

Amie February 16, 2008 at 11:36 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amie February 16, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

Congratulations on your book Hannah! I can't wait to get one for Jackson!

Grammie February 16, 2008 at 3:45 PM  

No wonder you've been fussy and crabby lately. Who wouldn't be if they had an ear infection AND a sinus infection? But how amazing that your first ear infection wasn't until you were 15 months old. So glad you've had healthy ears!!

You can't imagine how excited we are for your mommy's book to be in book stores soon. I heard that Aunt Carey already ordered one. I think your mommy will be reading that one to you a lot!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP