Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I have arrived!

Today was the day my Mommy had been waiting for months! : ) She couldn't wait til I could actually play on the playground ... and today I did!

Last summer, Mommy met some friends at the park once in awhile, but I was too little to play. I'd just lounge in my stroller while she carted me around...


But today, I PLAYED! Mommy and I met our friends Alexia and Kate at the library for storytime. We were both very well-behaved and we just watched as the million other kids ran around like maniacs. Afterwards, we went to the playground because we couldn't pass up a 71 degree day! Kate and I rode together on the blue airplane and, although we don't look like we're having any fun, we really were. Seriously. We also went down a few slides (my first time!) and climbed up the stairs all by ourselves! We did the see-saw too...with a little help.

I want to be like Kate and say lots of words. I am enamored with her. She said my name a lot and I smiled back at her. I like being her friend.

When we got home from the park, Daddy was taking his lunchbreak to mow the lawn. He saw my dirty legs and clothes and KNEW I had a great time at the park. I think we'll be going this weekend so I can show him all my new stunts! Needless to say, I ate a huge lunch, had a great bath, and took a super nap after all my morning fun!

Tell you more tomorrow! Love, Crazy TJ


1 comments:

Aunt Carey February 8, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

You're wearing the Colorado sweatshirt I got you for Christmas! You sure know how to make your Aunt Carey smile! XOXO! Miss you!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP