Sunday, February 17, 2008

Chipmunk Boy

I am a chipmunk boy! Lately, I've been holding food in my mouth and saving it for later. I pack it in my cheeks and then I have something to chew on later if I get hungry. It's cute but my Mommy and Daddy just want me to swallow my food for crying out loud! : )
When I'm not saving food in my mouth for later, I'd rather throw it than eat it. I did eat nearly a can of green beans today, so that's good!




Can you believe I'm 15 months old already? I weigh 24.5 pounds too. Wow. Time sure does fly! I finally got to see my friends at small group tonight. We missed a bunch of them but I was happy to get out again. My medicine must be working because, although I've been hyper and a little crabby today, I'm still acting like I feel better. Go away ear infection. Go away sinus infection.





Don't try this at home! Daddy surprised Mommy by putting me up on the window today. (he was right there, of course) It sure is cute, but take a good look because it will never happen again. Ever! Mommy is terrified of windows. She thinking about putting bars up on the windows for the summer so we can have them open, but she won't have to worry about me falling out. haha (sort of). I look like Curious George again, don't I?
Love, TJ

3 comments:

Grammie February 19, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

Hi Monkey Boy,

Yikes, you sure do look cute in that window!!

love, Grammie

Amie February 19, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

Oh My Goodness! That piture in the window made me laugh out loud. Too cute and I know what you mean about freaking you out at the same time!

Jackson has been holding food in his cheek for a few months now. Tell me this will go away soon. Drives me bonkers!

Lots of love from Ohio! Send some warm weather our way when you get a chance, ok? It is FREEEZING here!

--Amie and Jackson

Christa February 21, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

How funny that TJ has been keeping food in his mouth! I love the picture of him in the window! The Daddies are willing to be more daring than the Mommies! I understand! :)
Love,
Christa

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP