Monday, February 11, 2008

The Inside of my Hat

i wear many hats. no, it's not a metaphor. i really do wear many hats. and today, i learned how much i love the inside of my hat. my mommy and i were driving home from a very fun morning trip to ray's splash planet (i'll write about that in a minute...) and when she peeked at me at a stoplight, she laughed because i'd pulled my hat down over my eyes. she fixed it...and i pulled it over my eyes again. we did this 3 or 4 times until mommy figured i just wanted it over my eyes. i had a big ol' grin on my face as i was admiring the inside of my hat. it had pretty blues and some black and the knitting was very well done. i liked how much darker everything was with my hat down.


so, back to this morning. mommy and i were invited to go to ray's splash planet for some fun. i have been sick with a bad old cold for awhile but we figured we'd give it a try. mommy was so very excited to do this with me and our friends. we went with alexia and kate, then chrissie and ali met us there a little bit later. i wasn't very daring at all. i surprised mommy a lot by being so shy of the water. i think it was because i still felt kind of yucky.


i just clung onto mommy like a little chimp the whole time. but we had fun anyway! alexia and kate went on a raft down the lazy river, and so did we! i had a big frown on my face most of the time, but i really had fun. honest! after going around a few times, we got out and went in the deep end. i didn't really like that either, so we went by the slides and colorful water sprayers. i just looked and watched the other kids have fun. that was fun enough for me!


when ali and chrissie got there, ali and kate played together like brave little girls. i will be like that one day. (hopefully the next time we go!) but today, i just needed my mom. she was pretty disappointed but she had a great time anyway. i'm posting some pictures of my friends playing...but there aren't any of me because i was stuck to my mom. like glue. crazy glue. that's me!

love, crazy-glue tj

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP