Friday, May 15, 2009

Mike

Mommy had a big MUMS (Moms Uplifting Moms) meeting at church on Thursday and I went with her. It's something we do once a month and it makes Mommy happy! Well, it's all the same to me because I get to go "play friends" and have snacks. I still want Mommy to "stay here!" but I let her go without too much of a fuss.

When the meeting was over and she got me from my classroom, we went back into the main area where I ran around for awhile. People were hanging around, cleaning up, talking and stuff like that. I took off the moment I wasn't holding her hand, and headed STRAIGHT for the stage. I grabbed the microphone and held it with two hands. Speaking loudly and clearly, I said "Hullo? Hullo? Can ya hear me? Hello Mommy! Hello Momma. Where are you?" Bondi nicely took the mike away while Mommy laughed out loud as she ran up the stage steps to get me. It's really her fault anyway. She found a cool microphone for me at Target in the dollar bins one day and I got it as a prize for something. It sounds really cool because it makes my voice echo and I always start by saying "hullo? hello?" into it. Maybe I'll be a rock star someday. Or maybe I'll give talks on how to be the coolest red head in town!

Mommy and Daddy got last-minute tickets to see Dane Cook on Thursday night. CC and Uh Paul came over to babysit me and Mommy didn't have much time to worry about how it would work out. I think that was the best way for her! Anyhow, I kissed them goodbye and played with CC and Uh Paul in the back yard for over an hour before it was time for bed. I was a good boy and whined a little about bedtime, but went to sleep like a champ! CC had to come in a few times to sing me more songs, but I think everyone was really happy with the outcome. Yay!

I've been going peepee in the potty a lot lately and I tell Mommy sometimes that I'd like to go. Well, yesterday I actually went poopy in the potty and it was a celebration day in this house! : ) I was very proud and went again today. I got a marshmallow and the way I say it is so cute...so tomorrow Mommy will get a video of me asking for my treat. No videos of what I actually DO to get the mallow though (Auntie Melissa!). So no worries.

There are so many other things I've been meaning to write about the past few days, but I'm suffering from writer's block right now. I hope I remember soon!

Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP