Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Tenley's Wedding

Mommy's best friend from high school is no longer Dr. Tenley Palisin. She is now Dr./Mrs. Tenley Murphy...and I got to be there to witness it! Mommy, Daddy and Bondi drove with me down to Pawley's Island, South Carolina for the weekend. I was an amazing traveler! I got prizes every so often and sat like a big boy watching movies and playing with toys...for 13 hours each way. Don't tell Mommy, but I would have sat in that carseat for 3 weeks straight if I kept getting prizes every few hours! : )
I got to play in the sand on the beach too! Daddy and I played in the sand the first day we got there and it was kind of cold because of the wind! But the next day, Mommy and I got our suits on and played in the tide pools and crawled around the water like alligators. Bondi helped build castles and watched us being goofy. It was so fun!
Bondi was a good traveler too! : ) She and I got to hang out a ton while Mommy and Daddy did some rehearsal dinner stuff and golf. Thanks, Bondi! As you can see from the pics, the elegant wedding was at Brookgreen Gardens http://www.brookgreen.org/ and Mommy just loved the spanish moss that hung from the trees. I loved seeing the gator slide into the water right in front of me!
I sat like a big boy during the ceremony with my sucker and tractor, then ate lots of food at the reception. I danced like crazy too. Actually, Mommy danced like crazy and held me the whole time. Everytime she tried to put me down or walk off the dance floors, I squealed and pointed to the floor and said "MORE DANCING!" So, Mommy's left arm was really sore the next day. I had fun! Mommy met a lot of new friends last weekend and hopes she gets to see them again someday. Congrats again to Tenley and Brett! We're so happy for you!

Love, TJ

1 comments:

Unknown November 1, 2018 at 5:01 AM  

I loved huge statues in this wedding and the bridal outfit looks amazing! We just got married at one of the San Francisco wedding venues and my designer wedding turned out to be so cute. I had my wedding dress ordered from Landy Bridal and it came exactly how it was shown in the photos.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP