Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Skater Dude!

I have loved skateboarding for as long as I can remember. One day, long long ago, I was skateboarding in the house and Mommy asked me what I was doing (since I don't actually have a skateboard). She thought I was side-skipping, but that's not what I was doing at all. I answered, "I just skateboarding" very matter-of-factly. Well, she thought that was hilarious and so did Daddy when I told him later on. And I've been skateboarding ever since. Outside. In the house. Upstairs. Wherever my little heart desires.

So when Grandma took me to the skate park this week, I was in awe! Unfortunately, there weren't any kids there at the time but someday I'll get to watch real skateboarders. Here is a video of me doing my thing at the skate park. The weird sound you hear in the background is Mommy trying to keep from laughing. It's obnoxious and she apologizes. You may not notice it unless you watch the video 18 times because you're bored. (This means you CC)



After the park, Mommy and Grandma and I picked Grandpa up and we went to McDonald's. I ate like a big boy and played with Daddy's Matchbox cars. They let me bring a couple of cars with me. I had to leave the other 700 cars at their house until we got back. It was hard for me to do since I wanted to take ALL of them with me, but I behaved well.
After lunch, we played outside for awhile and then watched monster trucks on tv. I had such a fun time and I think I'm going to sign up for story time at Grandma's library this summer. That'll be fun because Grandma can show me off to her coworkers and I can flirt! : )

At dinner last night, I was in a show-off mood. When we were done eating, I put my hand on Daddy's arm and looked him straight in the eyes. "You a good Daddy", I said. Mommy got all teared up. I think Daddy did too. They aren't sure where that came from but I know it's because they tell me I'm a good boy all the time and I wanted to be sure Daddy knew how I felt also!
I got to play with my friends at church for awhile today and then we went home to play outside. Mommy and I got so filthy dirty and had a great time. I love going outside so much that it's the first or second thing I ask to do when I wake up in the morning. Mommy says 6:15 is too early to go out and play. I'm not sure I agree, but whatever. I found some great worms today and chose one as my special guy. I put him in my new bulldozer truck from Bondi and drove him around. I peeked in at him in the driver's seat and Mommy asked how the wormie was doing. I said "Good. He's just playin'." Mommy liked that.

We got the hose out to make the dirt turn into mud and went crazy. Pretty soon it was time for a late lunch so I had to get nakey on the back porch. When I went inside, I started to pee but Mommy said "STOP! WAIT" and ran me upstairs. I sat on my potty and went a whole potty full of peepee! Isn't that great! I'm proud of it and hope this new trend continues. I'd like to be out of diapers soon and I think Mommy will be happy when I tell her that...

More stories soon! Love, TJ
p.s. Check out my zoo shirt from Grandma in the middle of the blog. I'm a zookeeper! Cool huh!

1 comments:

CC May 7, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

for the record, i only watched it 6 times! too cute, like michele says! you sound like you're chirping...

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP