Saturday, May 2, 2009

Zoo-Bee-Doo-Be-Doo!

On Monday, I went to the zoo with Grandma, Auntie Wissa (Melissa) and Mommy. It was amazing! I held Grandma's hand most of the time, and Auntie Wissa held me up to see all the animals. It was so much fun looking at the bears and feeling their soft fur at the exhibits. I must admit, some of the coolest things I saw that day were the construction vehicles and bobbies. The giant cranes were the greatest zoo feature.

I've never ever been to the Rainforest and I got to go there also. (I took my sunglasses off inside.) We saw lots of creepy, crawly things and when I would get scared of the neon frogs, I'd say "it's not real! no, it's not real mommy!" I said that phrase about a hundred times at least.
It was lunchtime and Grandma said she was treating, so I ordered one of everything on the menu! Actually I ate a hot dog (most of it in the car on the ride home), a hot pretzel, some grape tomatoes and a juice box. The food there was really good and I think all my ladies were impressed with it. My Uh Ben is getting married there in June so I'm glad I get to go back soon.

Do we look good in our shades? My Spiderman glasses are pretty important to me.

After we ate, Auntie Wissa told me I could go shopping for prizes! Yep, I got to pick some things out to take home with me!!! I didn't go right up to a big stuffed monkey (it was $200 mind you) and grab onto him or pick out something a typical 2-year old would choose. Nope, I chose a silly old pink snake, a cool helicopter, and a sweet pair of binoculars. I watched a movie on the way home through my binoculars (the whole way home) and took a bath with my snake! I had to have all my prizes in bed with me for my nap too. I'm smart though, and washed them all off in the tub before snuggling up with them to sleep.We had such a great time and I can't wait to go again. Grandma found a super cute shirt for me that will be a great picture when I wear it next. I'll keep it a secret because it's better if I don't describe it first. Thanks, Auntie Wissa and Grandma!

Love, TJ the Lion Tamer

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP