Monday, May 11, 2009

What a Weekend!

What a weekend I had! Friday was a swimming day for me, Mommy and CC. We went in the morning to the "cool" (for some reason, I can't say 'pool') and I acted like a fish! I literally could not wait to get in the water and was very good at cooperating with Mommy so she could get me in my bathing suit fast. I held CC's hand (so she wouldn't be scared, haha) and waded in up to my neck pretty quickly. I splashed around, jumped around, went on the tire swing in the water and then went into the deeper end (with Mommy and CC) to play with the bubbles and twirly whirlies. (That's the part of the pool where the water goes around and around and pushes you with the current.) I talked non-stop during our swimming cool time and then crawled around on my hands and floated my back legs while groaning like an alligator. I'm so fun! We got nuggets after that, went shopping at thrift stores where I got prizes and so did my girls.
Saturday, I got to see my Auntie Melissa (which I can actually say now instead of Wissa), Auntie Marcia and Grandma and Grandpa. I wished Uncle Bee-o (Bill) could have come but he had to work. I talk about him a lot...mostly when I play with my plush UPS truck. Today when we were driving we saw a white truck with the UPS symbol on it. I yelled "MOMMY! Uncle Bee-o's chuck! Uncle Bee-o's chuck!" She was pretty impressed that I knew the logo even when it wasn't on a big, brown truck.
We had fun cooking out (well, our grill is back in Charlotte with our home that is still waiting for the right buyer...so we used a big George Foreman) and eating burgers and hot dogs. I got to show off my new scooter that Mommy found for me at a garage sale for A DOLLAR! We climbed on Liam's jungle gym and ate desserts too. Yummy! Then Mommy got to go out for awhile - just the two of them - while Grandma and Grandpa stayed with me. They missed me but had a good time just themselves too.
Sunday, I got to see Bondi and Poppy, Uh Ben, Uh Paul and CC! My G and Nonny were there also as a special treat for Mother's Day. We ate chicken and goodies...and pies from Amish Country. We played with my remote car outside and had races with it. Bondi timed the car through the obstacle course and when the game took that kind of competive turn, I didn't get to play anymore. But I interrupted corn hole and put a new spin/challenge into that whole game too. I sneaked over to see Caden after awhile and played with the boys next door for awhile. Mommy and Daddy said it was fun to watch me interact. I'm such a little man and I'm entertainment for all!

Daddy surprised Mommy with thoughtfulness and prizes that made her cry. I think it was a good cry because she was laughing and smiling too. I said "Happy Mudder's Day, Mommy" a few times during the day and that made her a little teary too.

My you, guys! TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP