Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Airplanes and Bloody Noses

This is my first smiley face I ever drew. My Mommy held my hand and helped me draw it on the frosty window at my Grammie's house. Yep, we were in Cleveland to see my Grammie and Grandma and Poppy and Grandpa. It was so fun...except that I was a little whiney and I didn't sleep much. I finally got over my croup, but I just couldn't get the "sleep" thing down.

So, the first night in Ohio, I woke up at 11pm and didn't go back to sleep until 6:30am. Yeah, and I wasn't alone. Mommy, Daddy and Grammie took turns with me. I was so sad. I had a tummy ache and my molars were killin' me. It was a hard night. That next night, I woke up at 3am and didn't go back to sleep until I took a nap sometime that afternoon. It got steadily better from there but Mommy and Daddy are trying to recover.

Did I tell you about my plane rides? Well, then let me back up. On the way to Cleveland, I had a tantrum on the airplane. My first one. I screamed to high heaven (literally at 32,000 feet) until the last 20 minutes. I'm not sure why...I just did. I kicked. I screamed. I twisted and turned around and then BAM! I gave my Mommy a bloody nose with the back of my head right there on the plane. People HATED us. HATED us. People were staring and glaring, but I just kept on screaming. Mommy knows I had good reason to do it, she just isn't really sure why. It was definitely hard on her.

LUCKILY, Daddy was with us on the trip home to Charlotte. I was an angel today. I looked out the plane window, played with ice cubes in a cup and ate crackers like a champ. I definitely made up for it. All because my favorite person was with me. My Daddy. He's so cool, I try to fit in his shoes. I've got a long way to go!

Love, TJ





0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP