Monday, January 14, 2008

headband like lebron...

hello everybody! i love lebron. my mommy loves lebron. and my daddy loves lebron. know who doesn't love lebron? the cop who gave him a ticket for driving 101 mph in a 65 mph zone. ouch. but something tells me he can afford to pay the ticket.

to show my love for lebron, i have become quite attached to one of my mommy's headbands. she bought it the other day to try and look cute, but i've since taken it from her. i actually took it off of her head, and put it on mine. she thought it was so cute, cool and adorable that she lets me have it all the time now. if it's on the floor with my toys, i wobble right over and pick it up. then, i put it on my head. sometimes it's crooked. well, most of the time it's crooked but i try to balance it just right. then i walk around with it around my head and touch it every so often just to make sure it's still there. lebron, you're wicked cool and all, but i must say that i look cooler in a headband than you do.

i forgot to tell you in my last blog that i've started putting telephones up to my ear like a big boy. i watch my mom and dad all the time, so now i put their phones or my play phones up to my ear. they go nuts when i do this. they think it's the coolest thing. i'm a quick learner...what can i say?

gotta go!
love, tj-the-headband-wearer

1 comments:

Grammie January 16, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

You are the cutest headband-wearer I ever saw. I need to give you a hug. Or two or three!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP