Thursday, January 3, 2008

Basketball Jones

Hi there!
Today was a hard day for me. I whined or cried pretty much all day. I followed Mommy everywhere and either hung on her pant leg or clung to her arms ... and if she put me down, I cried even more. I'm not sure if it's my teeth or what, but it was a tough day. Know what made me feel better? A haircut!

Yep, a haircut. I sat on Mommy's lap like a big boy and played with Mommy's thumb while the lady cut my hair. She used buzzing clippers to cut the back and the sides, and then used scissors to cut the top. My hair isn't static-clingy anymore!!!! It's fuzzy and cute and looks lighter now. Not so orangy. Hmmm. Wonder if it'll stay that way. We'll see I guess!

Daddy and I have a new tradition for pre-bedtime. We play basketball! Mommy plays too but not as good as Daddy and me. I grab the ball and "walk on my knees" over to the basket and try to shoot it. It doesn't go very far, but I do my best. Mommy will have to take a picture next time so you can get the full effect. I'm pretty sweet lookin'.

I've been going to bed differently too. I have a harder time falling asleep on Mommy. I like to fall asleep IN my bed. Mommy gives me some milk and rocks me, then puts me in bed, kisses me on the head while I'm lookin' up at her, and then covers me up with my blankie. By the time she's out of the room, I'm asleep. Ahhhh. We both like it this way.

Okay, that' all for now. G'nite everyone! Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP