Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nappy Time

For the first time EVER in my life, I went down for my nap without crying or screaming. Mommy was elated! But worried, of course, because I was happy to get in my crib. So, she sat by my bedroom door and listened to me talk and play until I fell asleep. What's her deal? I'm growing up into a well-behaved and happy little boy! : )

This picture is of my at Grammie's and Poppy's house. After running around the house and doing laps from the living room to the kitchen, I'd take a break by sticking my head and shoulders into the space...and then squeal It looks like I'm in time-out, doesn't it? Ha! I'm silly!

Here I am at my Grandma's and Grandpa's. Grandma pulled me on the sled while Vader chased me around. I even fell over into the snow on a turn, and I loved it. Hoorah for snow! (Glad we get a break from it down here though!)

Okay, everyone, I love you! Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP