Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sweet Dreams

I fell asleep to Celine tonight. Sometimes it's the Beatles. Sometimes it's Veggie Tales. Sometimes it Michelle Tumes or sweet lullabyes. Either way, God heard everyone's prayers and answered them because I slept like a champ today! I took a morning nap, an afternoon nap, and went to bed so nicely in the evening. The best part? Mommy put me to bed and I fell asleep just like I had started doing before I got sick. What does that mean? Well, Mommy gives me some milk, then I crawl up and put my head on her shoulder and play with her hair, and then she puts me down in my crib and I look up and smile at her. A big ol' TJ smile. I just lay still (is that correct English?) while she covers me up with my blankie. I hold a corner of it, turn my head to the side and smile more. Then that's it. Mommy leaves feeling like she's on top of the world, and I go to sleep. Thank you, Lord! : )

Sweet dreams! love, tj-nite-nite

1 comments:

Amie January 31, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

How wonderful for you guys! We have been having the exact opposite problem as of lately. Jackson takes great daytime naps, but in the middle of the night he wakes up and only wants to be held. He falls asleep, I walk out the door he wakes up and screams...Makes for a long night. Hopefully it is just a phase. TJ needs to teach Jackson his tricks!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP