Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sundays...

Boy, today was packed full of things to do! Sundays aren't really a day of rest anymore...we just keep going and going and going!


This morning, Daddy got up to run early, then we all played some games on the floor and watched Ratatouille while eating breakfast (Mommy made pancakes...with bananas!) I love those! Anyway, then we went to church. Poor Daddy had to sit by himself in the service because Mommy had nursery duty and I was in the nursery too. I work very hard at playing. They have a lot of cool toys in the nursery and I used each and every one of the walkers they had in there. I cleared every shelf of its books and toys just cuz I could. It was fun. I didn't really go near Mommy at all until I noticed how long she was holding Chloe. Chloe is only about 7 months old and she like my Mom a lot. At first I didn't mind, but then I got kinda mad. Cute mad, though.

After church, Daddy mowed the lawn (it was 66 degrees today!) and then we went for a family walk to the grocery store. Mommy still hobbles a bit, but she's getting better. I took a nap shortly after and when I woke up, my Tenley was here!!! I got to play with her and got to meet her boyfriend. I liked him a lot...once I got used to him. He and I played VeggieTales. It was cool.

Finally, we got to go to our small group meeting. That is always so much fun for me...and for my Mommy and Daddy. They love their friends from church and I love my friends too. We play while the mommies and daddies talk. You should see the toy room we get to play in. Wow! I love it. I didn't fall asleep on the way home like I usually do. I was too busy smiling and singing at the top of my lungs. I have new sounds come out all the time and I am very intruiged by this. Hopefully, those new sounds will turn into new words soon.

I love you, everybody! Love, TJ-SleepyPants

p.s. Don't I look like Curious George in this picture???

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP